Monday 25 October 2010

A peek in a pika package

Can't believe I still haven't got round to this, but I realised just yesterday that I never shared what I received in my pika package! It landed on my doorstep just before I left for a holiday in the lake district at the end of the summer, and by the time I returned there was so much going on that it completely slipped my mind. I was really pleased to receive such a lovely parcel! Thanks to all of the artists in mine for providing such a wonderful collection of goodies, and to Amy at pikaland for organising the whole thing!




A lovely little card and fold-out illustration by Chum McLeod.



Travel journal/notebook by Little Clouds.



A journal about Emilie Boudet's travels in India.




A woodblock print and collection of little goodies from Silver Tree Art.

Thanks for reading everyone, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment