Wednesday 16 June 2010

Illustration for If I Was You project

Hello all! Just dropping by to share with you some of my latest work, an illustration for the If I Was You project, organised by the lovely Sandra Dieckmann! My subject was awesome Russian illustrator Irina Popvova, and what I would do if I were her. The answer? Join a circus with my troupe of performing cats!



You can see the image in situ If I Was You Project.com, as well as a mini-interview with yours truly! Lots of lovely work by talented people there, so be sure to check it out.

In other news, I am currently hard at work on some items for the upcoming pika package, which is a travel themed one. It's in for next week so nose to grindstone time for me! I look forward to sharing the fruits of my labour with all of you in due course. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment