Monday 10 October 2011

Ten Paces and Draw pictures

Hello everyone!  Sorry I was rather quiet last week, it was a very busy one for me as I was taking part in the Ten Paces and Draw challenge!  Here's what went down...

Step one: you draw a sketch based on a theme.  The theme in this case was plants, flowers and flora.  I drew this sketch of a lonely autumn scene.



Step two: send your sketch off!  The ladies at Ten Paces then mix them up and send them back out.  I received this lovely drawing from Brittany Brown.



Step three: make a final piece of work based on the sketch you received.  I loved Brittany's drawing so didn't want to change it too much, but just made it my own.



It was great fun taking part!  You can see all the pieces of work including my own over here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to both of you commenting! Yes it's a cool idea isn't it? Interesting to see how different people interpret things!

    ReplyDelete