Thursday 9 April 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Well, I'm back in London after a bracing trip to the seaside at Eastbourne!  I stayed there with my good friend Sarah and her mum, who knew all the best places to see and eat (yes, fish and chips are compulsory during such visits).  Below are a few photos and drawings of the place. 

This is a continuation of a project I'm working on at the moment about British seaside towns.  This will be my last seaside trip for a little while but I intend to continue the project for some time, and go to different areas of the coast.  As well as Eastbourne I've been to Worthing and Brighton; I find it surprising how different such towns can be from each other.  








And here's a few choice photographs as well.








1 comment:

  1. hehe were you in brighton while i was? thurs and fri?

    ReplyDelete